Just One More Chapter

-Vera Nazarian

Biblioaddict
Mirrored Time (A Time Archivist Novel) (Volume 1) - J D Faulkner

I was given a copy of this book in exchange for an honest review.

This review is incredibly difficult having just this moment finished the book and suffering from intense book love. This book ended WAY too soon. It was so good that I was constantly checking the pages, wishing I could slow the inevitable. It is no secret that I LOVE love love Time Travel books but because of my obsession I tend to be more strick with them. Having said that I must say that this book was incredible! The actual traveling of the Time Streams was not explained in depth but the explanations that were given felt plausible and not like copout fantasy nonsense. The world building was superb and the character development excelled so much that I fell hopelessly in love with a few of the characters. The surprise reveal at the end wasn't much of a surprise at all but I loved watching it unfurl in book time.

I anxiously await the release of the next book and would gladly give my honest opinion again in exchange for a pre-released  copy... in a heartbeat :::hint hint:::

All in all I cannot recommend this book enough to anyone who loves a good romp through Time and even to those not readily seduced by Time Travel books at all. This has been by far my favorite first-reads book and one I look forward to rereading.