Just One More Chapter

-Vera Nazarian

Biblioaddict
The Key to Erebus (Les Corbeaux: The French Vampire Legend) - Emma V. Leech

This book was quite entertaining. There were witches, vampires, ghouls, ghosts, avenging angels and a few zombie cameos. It is definitely not an epic tale! What it was was a quick and somewhat satisfying read. HOWEVER... it would have been a much more enjoyable read if it didn't have many many many, (almost an unforgivable amount of manys) grammatical errors. Every time I came across one my brain immediately hit the brakes, began to vividly curse, back tracked to see if it was something wrong with me and then highlighted the whole mess for a sound thrashing later on. I don't think I can fault it too much seeing as how it was free and as I said, it was a quick/gripping read. Imo it is worth the time if you're not too obsessed  with grammatical inconsistencies. I will definitely brave the sequel though.