Just One More Chapter

-Vera Nazarian

Biblioaddict
I'll Give You the Sun - Jandy Nelson

This book earned every one of these 5 stars, 5 times over!!! It now cozily resides among my top favorite books of all time. That's right, I said it, OF ALL TIME! The world building and character development are so superb that I was brought to tears many times by the absolute magnitude of their perfection (yes , today there are degrees of perfection)! The writing is so beautiful/kooky/emotional that it not only replaces your eyes with whole new ones but reaches into your very soul and redecorates...complete nuclear radiation of light filling in any and all dark/neglected/ pain laden crevices and embracing all the bright and shiny spots. My only complaint is that it did not last longer. I wanted (no needed) more...more time with the perfectly humanly flawed characters in their multi-hued / amazingly detailed world of awesomeness. I DEFINITELY DEFINITELY ( 100 definitelys) recommend this book to anyone that loves a unique, gripping, soul redecorating, rollercoaster ride.