Just One More Chapter

-Vera Nazarian

Biblioaddict
The Universes Inside the Lighthouse - Pam Stucky

I was given a copy of this book in exchange for an honest review.

i am very thankful to Pam Stucky for giving me the opportunity to visit her world, a world I might not have chosen on my own to read. It is an easy, well paced adventure! This Young Adult story not only featured fun romps through many (well detailed) layered Multiverses but also put forth a unique take on possible Time Travel (which I am a HUGE sucker for), ghosts and Aliens...that's right...Aliens, Infinite Universes, ghosts AND Time Travel...a winning literary combination if ever there was one. The main characters were easy to empathize with and the world building was well thought out and seamlessly executed. My only gripe was that the Aliens divulged their secrets with little to no hesitation nor prodding from the main characters. All in all The Universes In The Lighthouse was a fun, unique, well written Young Adult novel that expertly set the stage for what I can easily foresee being an extraordinary series. I'll be on the lookout for the next book in the series for sure.