Just One More Chapter

-Vera Nazarian

Biblioaddict
Reblogged from Just One More Chapter :
Keys to the Coven: Demonic Intervention Series - Vicky Loebel

I was given a free copy of this book in exchange for an honest review.

That being said, oh boy is she going to be ticked about that!! This book was a HUGE disappointment! It not only was incredibly confusing but disjointed and lackluster to boot. I had no affinity to ANY of the characters and the writing was spectacularly Meh. I tried to read it 3 times and all three times my attention repeatedly drifted elsewhere (what should I make for dinner? Did I put out an outfit for my daughter to wear tomorrow? Was that crash a burglar come to rescue me from this confusing monotony? etc) I even fell asleep a few times. I REALLY hate giving a negative or low star review, that's why I normally only read things with a star average of 4+, but it sometimes can't be helped. Sorry folks, this one did nothing for me besides helping me get some welcomed shut eye.