Just One More Chapter

-Vera Nazarian

Biblioaddict
The Collectors' Society - Heather Lyons

Where do I start with this book? Firstly I am absolutely awestruck with Ms Lyons ability to create characters so rich that one can hardly help but empathizing with all the character trials and triumphs as well as relating to how each and every character feels/evolves. This is not my first book by Ms Lyons, I read her Fate series in just a few days time. She has a knack for creating odd character dynamics, especially love triangles which I normally loathe, that are so genuine and gut wrenching and non saccharine you are left feeling just as confused and raw as those she placed in the malignant/magnificent situations. Amazing character development aside, this book is 100% unique and refreshing, and complex and perfectly paced and slightly dark and edgy (no silly/cartoonish Wonderland shenanigans here) and it subtly coerced me to read into the wee hours until I finished it just now.... This was such a good read that I crave the next book in the series like the book hungover addict that I am.