Just One More Chapter

-Vera Nazarian

Biblioaddict
Touching Madness - K. S. Ferguson

~~~~~~4.5 Stars~~~~~

This book was so original and marvelously vivid that I fear that my review cannot due it true justice. What started out as an action packed plot turned into a seemlessly navigated, fast paced multidimensional, expertly woven web of addictive sub-plots. It gives an utterly unique spin and explanation of mental illness, especially schizophrenia. There is a mutidimension police force, various species inhabiting said demensions, in-between realms occupied by all manor of demons and lost souls, a sweetly burgeoning romance (though not too prevalent as to hijack the multifaceted storyline), mobsters, dirty cops and more. There is so much going on in this book that I marveled at how adroitly this author kept together this patchwork tapestry. I was helplessly drawn in to this world within the first few pages and not let go until the wee hours a day later. Is this an Epic story? No!...but it is a well developed, very well written, action packed, fun read.