Just One More Chapter

-Vera Nazarian

Biblioaddict
Avant Nation - C.D. Verhoff

***I was given a free copy of this book in exchange for an honest review.***

This book dragged a bit at first but slowly gained momentum and by the end I could not put it down, I had to find out how it all came together. It was a very interesting/unique take on the undeniably contraversial topic of Genetic Manipulation coupled with the inherently danerous situations that arise when society willingly (often times eagerly) gives up their god-given human rights to Big Brother. The world building and character development were rich though with its differing subsets of clone copies (Factions) as well as Defectives (Divergents) there was a very noticeable likeness to the book Divergent. It was not a total ripoff but a definitely reminiscent (unintentional?) homage. The ending was satisfying in that it  wrapped up many of the loose ends posed while still laying a solid foundation for a sequel that leaves you wanting to know more about the likeable/relateable characters and World. It was assuredly a book that I would have paid for and not been disappointed.