Just One More Chapter

-Vera Nazarian

Biblioaddict
End of Days - Susan Ee

I have been not so patiently waiting for this book, the last book in the Penryn and the End of Days trilogy, and boy was it worth the wait!! Penryn is one of my all time favorite kick A$$ heroines!! She is scared and sometimes pessimistic but never backs down from a seemingly unwinnable fight.  Against all odds she fights her way through, even if she has to scratch and bite her way out of a bad situation. She is so worthy as a warrior that Raffe's Angelic sword, so lovingly renamed by Penryn "Pookie Bear", allows her to wield it. She manages to prevail against everything thrown at her, even a manufactured apocalypse by the slimy political angel Uriel who is murdering, manipulating and monster creating his way into the job of Messenger... (doesn't hurt that she has the greatest of love interests, Raffe, on her side). Speaking of Raffe...all I can say about this swoon worthy, tortured, former archangel is yummmmm. If you like apocalyptic, slightly gory tales of good vs sometimes evil vs downright Hellish foes. Or even if you are looking for a good book about people fighting against all odds to retain their Humanity, check out this series!! I loved it!

****spoiler alert****

Thank god Susan Ee found it in her heart to leave off this trilogy on a sweet, Love saves the day, ending. I don't know if I could have made it through the bloody, crazy creature, nasty gory parts only to have Uriel succeed.