Just One More Chapter

-Vera Nazarian

Biblioaddict
A Court of Thorns and Roses - Sarah J. Maas

WOW! This book was great, so good the pages and time just flew by. Before I knew it I was on the last page willing it to go on forever. . or at least until Book #2 comes out. There was a definite Beauty and the Beast vibe for the majority of the book but it thankfully navigated away from that at around 70%. It had everything though. There were lots of various magical creatures, loads of action, steaming hot scenes that actually made me blush while reading in public, Fae Court intrigue, betrayal, and all the makings of a great trilogy! The writing was seamless, the world development was intricately captivating and the character development was so rich I felt every emotion as if it was all happening to me. The heroine Feyre (pronounced fey-ruh) was complex, strong willed, a fierce fighter for what she believes in, cunning and an all around bad @$$. Her love interest was pretty swoon worthy and the secondary characters were just as deep as the MCs. If you're into Fae stories you should check this one out, you won't be sorry!