Just One More Chapter

-Vera Nazarian

Biblioaddict
TimeWars: Manifest Destiny - Jason Fairchild, Rebekah Goodyear, Jenny Jensen, Erika Giselle Santiago

***I was given a copy of this book in exchange for an honest review***

This book is a big bag of mixed emotions for me. On the one hand, I am a HUGE fan of Time Travel books of any sort but this one was all over the place and a bit slow. The world building and character development were pretty good but could have been better. The science is really detailed, which I love, but could be a bit overwhelming to others. I'm hoping the next books delve a bit more into the enemies and the allies, I understand that they just met these people but there is no sort of groundwork or foundation. The writing is good but nothing exceptional. The cliffhanger ending redeemed the slogging semi-boredom and made me curious to see where the series will be going...BUT...with my imposing, ever growing, TBR list increasing at an alarming rate each day, I don't know if I will actually keep up with the series after all.