Just One More Chapter

-Vera Nazarian

Biblioaddict
Demon Within (The Silver Legacy Book 2) - Alex Westmore, Mallory Rock, Stevie Mikayne

*****I was given a copy of this book in exchange for an honest review*****

Are you new to this game? Here's a brief recap:

"Hanta Raya, as Denny (the Demon hunter) had discovered three weeks ago, was said to be the master of all spirits. This particular demon feasted on the spirits of other demons, of darker demons. The darker the better, and it was Denny’s job to keep it fed. Over the centuries, the Hanta/ host relationship was one of symbiosis... mutual need."

Sounds pretty awesome right? Now add in some @$$ kicking Wiccan Witches, a brainiac friend that never waivers, some muscle-y human friends that are there for whatever may come, an ex-demon hunting/bad ass Yoda like trainer that seems to have all of the answers/moves and weapon know-how as well as a huge cast of Demon bad guys and even a Demon Prince. Sounds even better right?

Well there's more. The recap of what took place in the last book was very enlightening without being too boring for those of us who went into this book straight from book #1. The writing is snarky and fun, the characters are well developed, the action is not as fast and furious as it was in the last book but it is definitely not boring and there are some Sexy Time scenes (lesbian in nature) that make the Demon busting goodness even better. This series is good fun and I highly recommend it to those looking for some guilty pleasure brain candy.