Just One More Chapter

-Vera Nazarian

Biblioaddict
A Thousand Pieces of You - Claudia Gray

I LOVED LOVED LOVED this wild ride through dimensions of vastly differing outcomes of possible lifetimes. Times of privilege and plenty and loss and loneliness, taboo love and unrequited love but most of all yearning for whatever was missing all the while trying to figure out who loved whom (truly) and who was to blame and what was the nefarious goings on and let me tell you it was an awesome rollercoaster ride of emotions. I'm not embarrassed to say it...I LOVE lieutenant Markov!!! If a man like him would say those things to me and mean them... omg I would melt into a thousand pieces all in love with him.

"This essential thing you share—your soul— that is what I love.” Paul’s smile is sadder and more beautiful than I have ever seen before. “I would love you in any shape, in any world, with any past. Never doubt that.”

It was really a lot of fun falling for/and falling out of love alongside/inside of/beside Marguerite. The topic of how the dimensional jumping was made possible seemed plausible (to this layman) and even what some people would do given the chance to corner the market on and advance the technology of dimension hopping seemed legit. The ending was a " best case scenario " for most involved but book #2 is close to release and I am anxiously awaiting that crazy journey! The reviews seem to be mixed with regards to this first installment but if you like similar books as I then I can't recommend this series highly enough! Book #2 can only make what is awesome even better (I hope). Update to come shortly.