Just One More Chapter

-Vera Nazarian

Biblioaddict
Milky Way Repo - Michael Prelee, Christine Prelee, Glenn Reed

This Space Opera had many things going for it like a gritty crew, unique (Atomic) mobsters, evil tycoons and (wannabe) twisty plots. I wanted to love this book, heck I wanted to like it but I found myself skimming and checking page location to will it to be done faster. The writing is okay. The world building is slightly better but the characters were not fleshed out well...or deep... or even likeable. I could not for the life of me mister up the emotions associated with attachment (of any kind) to a character. The ending was a torturously slow drop off at Boredomville. All in all this book was spectacularly and 100% completely MEH! This was truly middle of the road in every sense including writing style, plot "twists", character development, and umph to grab and sustain attention. Sorry guys, I cannot endorse this book unless used for a sleeping aid.