Just One More Chapter

-Vera Nazarian

Biblioaddict

Murder of Crows  - Anne Bishop

"Could a few humans keep a city balanced enough to avoid a serious fight when the rest of the humans seem to want to start trouble that would end with many of them dying? Or would these ordinary humans who wanted to live in harmony with the Terra Indigene become the next group who was persecuted by the rest of their kind?"

"You couldn't choose to step away once you got entangled with the Others. He just hoped that humans would gain something from the bloodshed that was coming"

Isn't it awesome when a sequel is just as good as the first foray into a grand new world? It's even more special when it turns out to be a step above the first. This book not only expanded a world that was addictive to begin with but it managed to hold me tighter in its allure and refused to let go until the very end. There were no crazy cliffhangers, no insta-love or love triangles to stomach. There wasn't an abundance of action scenes but there was such great character development and world building that it was hardly missed. I am giddy that I have the chance to remain with these characters a little while longer as I happily hop over to book #3, A Vision in Silver, the ending to what is an already great series. If you're into Urban, Paranormal, YA or even Adult Romance (sans sex scenes) this series will not disappoint.