Just One More Chapter

-Vera Nazarian

Biblioaddict

I expected chilli powder awesome and got low sodium, fat free, sugar free Meh

Vision in Silver - Anne Bishop

~~~~~2.5-3.0 Stars~~~~~~

"So it comes to this current age. Small human villages exist within vast tracts of land that belong to the Others. And in larger human cities, there are fenced parks called Courtyards that are inhabited by the Others who have the task of keeping watch over the city’s residents and enforcing the agreements the humans made with the terra indigene. There is still sharp-toothed tolerance on one side and fear of what walks in the dark on the other. But if they are careful, the humans survive. Most of the time, they survive."

This third installment was ok. There wasn't much action except one exciting scene. Most of the story felt like foundation being laid for future books. I originally thought that this was going to be the last book in the series and was a bit disappointed to find out otherwise...not a good sign...usually I would be psyched to find out that the world, and the people, I loved were going to go on and on until god knows when but for some reason this wasn't the case with Vision in Silver. The characters were the highlight (especially the Others) but sadly there was no growth since Written in Red. There are some new Others to love (or humans to hate accordingly). I'm truly disappointed with this read. It was very much like anticipating a scrumptious, high end meal and get bland, zero seasoning mush instead. The story was sloooooow and it never really grabbed hold of my attention nor demanded that I pre-order book#4 straightaway. Sorry folks, this is another letdown.....I expected chilli powder explosions in my brain and got low sodium gruel.