Just One More Chapter

-Vera Nazarian

Biblioaddict

Nighttime Nyquil...I wish that I could travel back in time and choose another book

Timebound - Rysa Walker

The hubby and I listened to this Time Travel audio book before bed a few nights in a row and not only were we on the same page about the rating but boy do we wish we could go back in time and pick another book. Usually I am a HUGE sucker for any type of Time Travel book but this one was flat out boring. I felt absolutely nothing for any of the characters and there was little action. There was little to no sci-fi nerdiness explaining the plausibility of the time travel. Yes there was a serial killer, and an ego maniac cult leader bent on changing multiple timelines to suit his own needs BUT there also were paradoxes galore and minor love interests that mucked up the entire book. The writing was at best Okay and as I said, the character development and world building were definitely sub-par. The narrator was not only boring but had the same voices for all of the men with the exception of Kiernan. I am in no way going to continue on with the series and have hopefully warned you off of this mess entirely. Who needs sleeping pills when you have a shoddy book with a boring narrator to lull you to sleep? Looking for some night time Nyquil? You should check out this audio book otherwise steer clear.