Just One More Chapter

-Vera Nazarian

Biblioaddict

Interstellar awesomeness

The Prom Goer's Interstellar Excursion - Chris McCoy

I have been reading some soul wrenching, gut punching books, not that that's a bad thing but I needed a break (with a capital B). To recover a little and laugh a lot, this book was exactly what I needed. It couldn't have been more right for me if a doctor prescribed it or if a tailor darned it especially for me or if an alien came down and declared that it had seen my future and this book was in it. Well that last bit could be true, especially in The Prom Goers Interstellar Excursion's universe. There was a flailing, yet talented, hormonal teenager...Pretty tame stuff...there was a girl next door crush...ultra normal ....BUT.... There were also alien abductions, LOADS of alien types, tech, vices and an overall Otherness that yanked my attention out of introspection and flung it to places I could never have imagined. I dare say that this particular book has a slight air of Hitchhiker's Guide, which happens to be on my list of all time favs, and I don't think I can come up with praise higher than that.

If you hate cliffhangers, instalove or love triangles and want a break from the norm, or Reality as a whole, this book is your ticket out of the left brain and straight into the right. Enjoy!