Just One More Chapter

-Vera Nazarian

Biblioaddict

fun bit of magical thievery makes for an exciting read

The Spirit Thief - Rachel Aaron

This book was seriously entertaining. There were several main characters and all were just as fascinating as the next. I cared for each equally- with the exception of Eli whose pertinent information I not only craved but was unfortunately doled out sparingly. Miranda-the Spiritualist- was strong yet humanly flawed. We found her frequently lacking, as seen when she was reduced to worm-like status writhing in the dirt when an adversary showed his strength, yet ultimately she proved extremely impressive. Josef, who was many things but his most treasured title being warrior swordsman, was another amazing character...you'll just have to see about the rest. I could say that a lot about this book so as not to give too much away but if you are still debating whether or not to give this a shot I say go for it! It was a fun way to spend a rainy day.