Just One More Chapter

-Vera Nazarian

Biblioaddict

Heck yeah this was good!!

An Unkindness of Magicians - Kat Howard

Oh My Lord I can not express how EXTREMELY impressed I am after finishing this book...I want to scream it..I loved loved LOVED this fantastically creul/beautiful book!!! The writing is amazing. The characters are rich and complex and interesting and loveable/loatheable like all well executed characters should be. The Magic is not new. Tithes must be paid for the use of magic and there are those with Power that abuse it and the people who are naive and/or powerless to stop them...but are they??..the Magical World as a whole felt insulated and seedy, hierarchical and often futile but ultimately redeemable and hopeful. Many MANY times I am in the midst of things, right in the thick of it, and when I am forced to put down the book and face Life I find myself contemplating whether or not to pick the book back up again or cut my loses and strike out anew. Usually I begrudgingly pick things back up but An Unkindness of Magicians never gave me a choice. I stole tiny moments whenever and wherever I could to giddily devoure this preorder. This book had me at the start and still hasn't seen fit to let me go.