Just One More Chapter

-Vera Nazarian

Biblioaddict
One Dark Throne (Three Dark Crowns) - Kendare Blake

This is a fast paced, blood soaked, twisty turny rollercoaster Love story that builds up to a high octane scream yet ends with a slow, limping whimper. This book has love stories of all kinds...Love of Family (both blood and adopted), Friends, Power, Abilities, Home and Romantical Insta free amore to boot.

The writing felt clinical, like it was merely reporting the facts which ultimately kept me from getting immersed or connecting with the characters and their ordeals. The writing was raw and the pacing fast but never felt rushed as a result. The characters were beautifully crafted and the world was one that I really enjoyed visiting but would HATE to stay in. We all (not so secretly) have our favorite sister and I adore reading everyone's reviews to see the rationale behind their choices. For me I always loved Mirabella and recently found myself enjoying Arsinoe more and more. Yes Mirabella is believed to be the strongest, the most beautiful and a pampered, spoiled (man stealing) lump. She may be some of that but she is also: extremely capable of inflicting serious bodily harm yet refuses to direct that against the sisters she not only remembers but loves..truly loves.

Ok, bring on book #3. I'm (not so) patiently waiting.