Just One More Chapter

-Vera Nazarian

Biblioaddict
Invictus - Ryan Graudin

This was Time, Multiverse, Alt-Life done right....ohhhh so right! If not for the slow beginning and the fleching annoying, made up curse words this would have definitely been rated higher. I do love a good Time Travel book and this wasn't good, it was GREAT!! After the slow as molasses (and just as interesting) begininng the action was well paced, the Historical aspect seemed to be researched and therefore felt extremely organic/possible/authentic. There were twists and turns and loop-de-loops abound...even though we were easily (and very willingly) led to the only ending that would have felt right, when the curtain closed on the Epilogue, it was still immensly satisfying (with just a dollop of I Need More STAT)!!

As I have stated (ad infinitum), I am a sucker of the greatest magnitude for a well executed Time, Space, Multiverse Travel book and this..with its pivot points/paradox a plenty...not only did NOT disappoint but delivered so beautifully that I'm searching for yet another Time romp for my next literary adventure as of this very moment...well, as soon as I'm finished typing here. I'll let you know how I fare BUT with respect to Invictus...if you are like me and harbor a (not so) secret obsession with all things Time/Space-y then this book will definitely entertain, tickle those fancies as well as dally in the realms of Causality and the nature of our Being to boot.

Enjoy!!