Just One More Chapter

-Vera Nazarian

Biblioaddict
Nyxia (The Nyxia Triad) - Scott Reintgen

I went into this one expecting a LOT! What I got almost disappointed...almost. There were some lagging moments here and there but the world building made up for any down time, it was awesome! The environment and challenges were undeniably unique, well crafted and brilliantly traversed. The characters were fleshed out nicely and most were either extremely likable or unbelievably detestable. The MC was relatable, fallible and what will most likely be tested repeatedly, humane. What will the group ultimately face? How will they handle it? Who will survive and what alliances will be forged? Enemies made? What are the Adamites really like? What is the evil Babel corporation really up to? These questions and more are hopefully explored in more detail in book #2 and what a torturous wait it will be until then.