Just One More Chapter

-Vera Nazarian

Biblioaddict
Ink, Iron, and Glass - Gwendolyn Clare, Mike Heath

This was a ridiculously entertaining, unique alt-history! It read like an upper MG-YA novel while never suffering from simplicity or babyishness...I know, it's not a REAL word but I like it...anywho, back to the good stuff...The characters were wholeheartedly likeable and I completely fell for the MC and her unlikely/undeniably cohesive ragtag conglomerate of Mad Scientist friends (?!?). The quest(s)/ plot twists were constantly shifting/evolving and thankfully, they were not easily foretold. The world(s) building, although thoroughly entertaining and oft times unique, could definitely have been a little more creative...the possibilities were endless afterall.

Ultimately it was clever, well written, nicely paced and all around good/clean fun. I enjoyed every minute and really, what more could you ask for in a new literary adventure? Even with the tantalizing cliffhanger, I am eagerly awaiting the next installment.

Enjoy!