Just One More Chapter

-Vera Nazarian

Biblioaddict

engn- Steampunk with no steam

Engn - Simon Kewin

****I received a complimentary copy of this book in exchange for an honest review ****

This should have been a no brainer/ Insta win for me BUT it was a laborious read and an even more torturous test of my endurance. I LOVE Steampunk!! I said it... I know many are sick of it or never really warmed up to the (now abundant) trend but I really do love it...I especially love it when it is written well...and here it was...MEH! This was a tropic coming of age tale whereby the youth try to find their place in a world ruled by a corrupt system that seeks to conform everyone to their specific, moldable, ideology. The twists were not so hard to suss out and the plot moved at a snails pace. For me it did not resonate BUT if your into conspiracy theories revolving around some evil societal overlords and their machinations then this might be your type of read.