Just One More Chapter

-Vera Nazarian

Biblioaddict

Beneath the Citadel by Destiny Soria

*** I received a copy of this book from NetGalley in exchange for an honest review ***

This character driven standalone is pure YA Fantasy magic!! The writing is excellent. It is told in 6 varying POVs, each exceedingly unique and magnificent in their own rights. The characters are crisp, witty and incredibly beautiful in their diversity. Yes there is a motely crew of character tropes including a plus sized, anxiety stricken, female ace genius, a bisexual rogue and a m/m relationship so sweet it will surely tug at those heartstrings. I love how the topic of sexuality is broached so casually, not being the energy that fuels the plot, it is simply a noted fact and then the plot moves on. There are twists and turns aplenty that will not only amaze and keep you guessing into the wee hours BUT they might even break your heart... who's that sniffling? Not me!!

Overall, I highly recommend this extremely satisfying read!!