Just One More Chapter

-Vera Nazarian

Biblioaddict

Umami...

The Muse of Nightmares - Laini Taylor

Warning: Fangirl rant about to commence in 3...2...1...

Laini Taylor is undeniably one of my top 3 favorite authors so please excuse my inelegant, rhapsodic fanaticism. I want to climb a mountain, a skyscraper, or maybe just a really tall tree, and scream out into the ether just how magically delicious this book, series, and author are!!! There needs to be a new rating system just for the likes of Laini Taylor because it is honestly unfair to constrain (and rate) her beautiful mind to just 5 stars. Her words are elegant and transformative. I wish I had the words to express just how transcendental, evocative and savory they are. Umami for your literary taste buds???...I told you I didn't have the right words but if I did, they would illustrate and epitomise how celestial her writing is and by me bombarding you with accurate yet insufficient adjectives, only showcases my inability to communicate just how resplendent this author's mind truly is.

You'll want to devour this read. Climb through the depths of its pages, transform into one of its characters and become one with their world(s). The gamut of Feels she will coax, tease, command from you will amaze you. It will demand and exact a mental tithe from you. Truth be told I liked Strange the Dreamer well enough but this second installment far surpasses it. If I find some more zealously impassioned adjectives to try and label her with I will edit this review but I doubt that will happen. Just go and read it damnit!!

~Enjoy