Just One More Chapter

-Vera Nazarian

Biblioaddict

Nightchaser by Amanda Bouchet- A fun, sexy space romp with great characters to boot

Nightchaser - Amanda Bouchet

I was SUPER excited to start this book because I really enjoyed Amanda Bouchet's Kingmaker Chronicles. Nightchaser was not what I had originally expected, though I really should have known better. It was a sexy, fun, exciting, high octane space romp with kick ass females and strong character development. The characters were fleshed out beautifully. They were tangible, relateable, likeable and detestable (when need be... helllooooo daddy issues). The world building was great and there was even some blushworthy Sexy Time... a la Amanda Bouchet's norm. Her ability to write characters and situations that you can't help but love is praiseworthy. She has even mastered the art of making the secondary and tertiary characters as loveable/loatheable as the MCs, an enviable talent. If you're a fan of Mrs. Bouchet then this is a must have (unless you're not into scifi... then you probably aren't even reading this review :-). If you're new to her work and are a fan of female characters that inspire you to take on the world(s) in fun and sexy ways then you should definitely give this a go.

I will be sitting here anxiously awaiting the rest of the series.

~Enjoy

*** I received a copy of this book from NetGalley in exchange for an honest review ***