Just One More Chapter

-Vera Nazarian

Biblioaddict

Fox and Raccoon- by Lesley-Anne Green--found this while I was tidying up the ole Mental Cabinet... better late than never

With this book my 7 year old daughter and I agree, it has some excellent messages and stunning pictures but we found out quickly that we weren't the target ausience. There were poignant messages within like how to be a helpful, loving friend and how doing good deeds reaps it's own rewards and some unexpected ones too. The morals were not lost on my 7 year old though it was a bit rudimentary for her and early on it was easy for her to suss out what the end reveal would be. She is an intermediate level reader so maybe a slightly younger demographic would be preferable.

NetGalley was kind enough to gift my daughter and I a copy of this book in exchange for an honest review.