Just One More Chapter

-Vera Nazarian

Biblioaddict

The Social Butterfly by Beth Bracken

This little nugget of cuteness is a moral (about when being a chatty kid is okay and when you need to zip it) wrapped in a gorgeously illustrated foil. The crux of the story is easily discernible and my 8 year old liked it but didn't love it (except for the beautifully colorful pictures). Now to be fair, my 8 year old and I are probably outside the sought after demographic BUT we can see the appeal for those circling around Kindergartners age.

Overall:

This one is cute cute cute but definitely has a specific age target and sadly, my little one is no longer little enough to eat this one up. That being said, ultimately this read is a gem, especially for those Littles that don't mind a story smacking you in the face with a blatant moral.

Actual Rating: 3.5 Stars

*** I was given a copy of this book by Netgalley in exchange for an honest review ***