Just One More Chapter

Biblioaddict

Aurora Burning by Amie Kaufman & Jay Kristoff

Aurora Burning - Jay Kristoff, Amie Kaufman

This book was awesome!

I listened to this on Audible and let me tell you, hearing each character played by diffmmerent narrators was the way to go. The groups' acting was excellent. Each voice was truly distinct which gave it a more organic feel.

The character development was superb, the writing so well done it felt completely immersive! The pacing was brisk but not breakneck. The whole book was one cohesive action packed thrill ride and may even be more amazing than the first book, Aurora Rising. I am waiting (not so) patiently for book #3... it is already on my Will Be Manically Checking For A Release Date list... it's a very exclusive list.

Overall:

I can't reccomend this book highly enough and the audiobook even moreso. My reviews are usually on the lengthy side but this book left me speechless. Was it the best book ever? No but it was a damn fine approximation. You should definitely add this one to your Must Read Sooner Rather Than Later list for the year, you'll thank me later!

Ok, enough list talk... go ahead, pick this book up and dive in... it's worth the time and emotional energy spent.

~ Enjoy