Just One More Chapter

-Vera Nazarian

Biblioaddict

The Rise of Ren Crown by Anne Zoelle

WoW, now THAT'S how you keep things interesting!! This is the third book in the series and things are getting heated... heated and complicated. Since the series is steadily picking up steam you might feel like jumping right into the thick of it BUT this one is definitely a series that needs to be read in order or else you'll be lost!

Anyway, here are some quick thoughts on this hidden gem. I'll keep it brief because it's good... really good and I don't want to ruin any of it for you.

In this installment you, once again, are (not so) gently reminded about Ren Crown's proficiency in acquiring and keeping all sorts of interesting friendships plus her loyalty and devotion to (almost) everyone/every "thing" (ahem... rock guards, origami creatures, a carnivorous vine plant etc...). The interrelationships at play in this book are stronger, more complex and viscerally tangible. The writing is on point. There are worlds of wonder... worlds you'll be completely immersed in and vivid backdrops with deep, robust characters who you'll instantly connect with and either adore or abhor as if on cue. The world developement is masterful and the characters... oh the characters... the characters are deliciously sublime, so much so that I often find myself wondering what's going on in their world whenever I step away from the book. Then there's more of the delinquent's club... YAY!! They are pure deviant awesomeness... there's more Ren/Olivia bonding (which is amazing)... more Dare steamy-ness with a hint of dangerously questionable intentions... and last but never ever least in any way...

There is more Ren & Constantine (which I drool over)!!! There, I said it and meant it... the rapor between Ren and Constantine is beautifully torturous... it's the bitter sweetness of a looong drawn out, slowly percolating, definitely possible (in my love struck eyes) romance...that'll have you anticipating the next book even more, even if it's just to see what's in store for them next.

Overall:

I adore this book, this series and now this author! I want to climb to the top of a modestly high hill (I'm in Quarantine shape so cardio isn't my thing right now) and scream into the Ether for all to know... "I LOVE THIS SERIES!!".

Will The Rise of Ren Crown impact you so much that your World will be irreparably changed?? The short answer is no BUT it will surely stick in your uniquely beautiful noggin, expanding your views on what's possible... which is fascinating and wonderous in and of itself. I am enamored with the uniquely imaginative, gorgeous mind that is Anne Zoelle and I am here for her and all of her brain babies. I might be gushing but I mean every word, my fervor is real

My personal TBR pile is teetering, threatening to crush me under its weight and at the tippy top... along with an embarrassingly large number of ARCs I have yet to read and review... stands a series that I can not help but inhale, back to back... one after another only interrupted by a miniscule amount of sleep and a paltry amount of sustenance consumption. Every single time I finish the current read I find myself fiending to know what happens next.... what are those wiley characters up to? I KNOW I should be more responsible and take care of those ARCs but I can't help myself, I adore these books and life's too short, if you find something you really enjoy READ IT!!

So those are my final thoughts on the matter. I endorse this series 100% now pardon me while I shoot on over to book #4 post haste.

~ Enjoy