Just One More Chapter

-Vera Nazarian

Biblioaddict

Black Sun by Rebecca Roanhorse

I tried reading this book many times and just couldn't get into it. I then bought it on Audible hoping that listening to it would rectify some of the pacing problems I was having... my go to remedy when a physical novel is giving me some difficulties BUT no luck. I returned the audiobook unfinished which is something just not done en mi casa but I think that speaks to how poorly we vibed. This book is getting rave reviews. I read a review that went so far as to call this Mrs Roanhorse's Magnum Opus... I didn't get that AT ALL. Now, maybe it is a me thing (quite possible), maybe I'm in the wrong headspace for this book right now but I tried it on 2 different platforms and I just couldn't see it through... a travesty but unavoidable.

*** I was given a copy of this book from NetGalley in exchange for an honest review ***