Just One More Chapter

-Vera Nazarian

Biblioaddict
Just One Damned Thing After Another - Jodi Taylor

Recently I have read In Times Like These, Time Assassins and of course (appropriately named) Just One Damned Thing After Another. Let me just start off saying WOW! I have been REALLY lucky. They are three very different series with three very intriguing takes on Time Travel. This book is witty, funny, intelligent, seemingly plausible and oh so deliciously British. There is perilous time travel. There is History (though not so much as to feel strictly academic). There is burgeoning love, unforeseen betrayal, constant $h!t storms being managed Historical Society style, dinosaurs, sex (though not dinosaur sex), and tea...lots and lots of tea drinking. One thing there isn't is a cliffhanger, I loathe cliffhangers! It really is one thing after another in this book and man oh man was it fun to live it along with them. The character development is awesome! I fell in love with many of the characters and truly hated a few. I'm already on to book #2!