Just One More Chapter

-Vera Nazarian

Biblioaddict
A Second Chance - Jodi Taylor

What an emotional roller-coaster! There is A LOT of history in this book and not all of it is interesting. There was a trip to see Isaac Newton (who turned out to be a bit of a prick) with a really endearing older professor, a trip to witness the ancient yet deadly sport of giant cheese rolling (sprains, broken bones and one case of CBC), a SUPER exciting/disappointing/surprising and definitely dangerous trip to TROY (heck ya!). There was an unscheduled and surprisingly deadly trip to the Cretaceous (again) coupled with a miraculously bitter sweet reappearance (one of a couple of great plot twists), and last but not least there was a very slow (might I dare say boring) trip to the battle at Agincourt. Just when the book looked like it was going to end off on an extremely sour note, the ending came and leveled my whole St Mary's world. Great Great plot twist in the end. Definitely worth reading all the way through.