Just One More Chapter

-Vera Nazarian

Biblioaddict
Ruin and Rising - Leigh Bardugo

This was a satisfying end to an AWESOME trilogy! It wrapped up all the loose ends nicely, even though I was completely rooting for a different ending to the love story within :-( Mrs. Bardugo has such a way with world building and character development that I was teary eyed saying goodbye to it all! Thankfully I later read that she would be expanding the world, though probably not following up on our favorite characters...ahem....one fair haired/undeniably charming/devilishly handsome/brilliant strategist of royal(ish) lineage. I truly loved this series and loved the spirituality/science/message behind it all. We are all of the same "stuff", even the pesky mountains that need a good cutting or the very particles of light that are found without and within everything. Great, easy, addictive read!