Just One More Chapter

-Vera Nazarian

Biblioaddict
A Summoner's Tale: The Vampire's Confessor (Order of the Black Swan, #3) - Victoria Danann

This series has turned out to be a guilty little pleasure of mine since I am not accustomed to reading books with such explicit sex. I do love however the easy manner in which Mrs Danann weaves deep, loveable characters into absolutely captivating story line. Since much of my days are filled with toddler time, many nights are spent reading "just one more chapter" into the wee hours. My husband often rolls over and barks out sleepily "go to bed now or feel the consequences tomorrow" and I just can't bring myself to do it even though I'm too old to go the night without sleep painlessly. oh well. The books are always satisfying and also noteworthy, they are cliffhanger free!!! This book in particular is especially sweet because Baka gets his "happily ever after", for now at least. Such a great series for those that are into super sexy, Paranormal, action packed love stories!